I have fallen off of the wagon and not been cooking dinner nearly enough so I have decided to get back on the ball. I cooked 3 dinners in one night by boiling one pack of chicken.
Dinner #1: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Boil entire pack of chicken.
- Remove chicken and shred. Set aside.
- Add a chicken bouillon cube and seasoning to the water before boiling noodles and chopped carrots.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add about a cup of the shredded chicken back to the soup mixture.
- Let simmer and enjoy.
Dinner #2: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Use about 1-2 cups of the shredded, boiled chicken that was sitting to the side.
- Add hot sauce to the dish.
- Serve the buffalo chicken on a roll, or wrap with your toppings of choice. We like ranch dressing, lettuce and cheese.
Dinner #3: Chicken Rice
- Cook one can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Add one can of instant rice to the soup mixture so that the rice soaks up the soup.
- Once the rice soaks up the mixture, add the remaining shredded chicken to the mixture.
- Viola! Three meals made in one night.