Well, hello 2015! Where did the holidays and the month of January go? It has been over a month since my last blog post and there is a lot happening in this brain of mine, so I’m back! I’ll start with a recap and then highlight what is to come.
What I have been up to:
- Reading. I am actually almost through reading an entire book! It doesn’t matter that I started it in November, slow and steady wins the race or so they say.
- Planning Summer Vacations. Places fill up fast, so we have booked 3 trips already! After-all, early bird gets the worm or something to that effect.
- Working Out. Yes, that’s right folks, I have been motivated by the fact that I know I will be in a bikini in May and have been hitting the gym a few times per week.
- New Food. I have been on a soup kick and trying new recipes, all of which will be flooding your inbox in the coming weeks.
What the Baby Girl has been up to:
- Learning a lot of new words, but the word NO is her favorite. Do you want to go to school? No. Do you want to get dressed? No. Do you want to stay home with Dad and eat ice cream? Yay!! That conversation actually happened one morning!
- There are no more tears at daycare drop-off. If I had only known to let her take dollbaby with her, I would have done it weeks ago. Dollbaby now goes everywhere with us.
- She loves to play in the McDonald’s play place and hates to leave. Last week I had to physically crawl in there and get her. This of course, was after I tried counting to 3, and she just kept saying 2 and laughing. It was at this point I realized that I sound like my mother. hahah :)
What is to come for Mazerisms:
- Superbowl pizza
- Stuffed peppers
- Valentine crafts
- Travel reviews from our trips
- Updates on this weight loss and if you have any tips, please share!
Hope your 2015 is off to a wonderful start! Until next time, Tara